AGX™ Aerosol Fire Suppression System
Through years of scientific research, Jomarr Model AGX™ Aerosol Systems represent significant advancement in fire suppression technology: an aerosol forming solid compound.
Upon activation, the solid compound is transformed into a rapidly expanding, highly efficient, and extremely effective fire extinguishing potassium aerosol. The Jomarr AGX™ System extinguishes fire by inhibiting the chain chemical reactions present in combustion on a molecular level – without depleting oxygen!
The effectiveness of the AGX™ System is a function of it’s patented design, unique chemical composition and the ultra-fine particles produced. The AGX™ extinguishing systems act volumetrically. This means that a compartment is filled with a minimum quantity of extinguishing material which acts directly on the ignition mechanism of the flame.
The Need for Automatic Vehicle Fire Protection
The most important consideration in the selection and installation of automatic vehicle fire protection is the safety of the passengers and the operator of the vehicle. Industrial and commercial vehicles are plagued with potential fire hazards. Therefore, the danger of vehicle fire is constant. Since all vehicles carry a combination of highly combustible fluids including fuel, oils, grease, lubricants, hydraulic fluid and ignition sources such as turbochargers, exhaust manifolds, electrical circuits and batteries — fire can start quickly.
- Rapid discharge and suppression time
- Produces gas-like aerosol with 3 dimensional distribution
- Extended Suspension Time
- Environmentally friendly –
Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Increased effectiveness on a weight/volume basis
- EPA Approved
- High Efficiency Operation at Extreme Temperatures
- Compact – up to 90% reduction in space and weight of conventional systems
- Absolute Minimum Maintenance
- Ease of Installation – No piping or pressure vessels
- Minimal post fire clean-up – Easily vented after discharge
- Non-corrosive and Non-conductive
- Will not harm engine or sensitive electronic equipment
- 15 Year Shelf Life